About Rabih Osta
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering with honors from Lebanese University - Branch 2
- Master in Business Administration from Notre-Dame University – Louaize in Lebanon
- Master in International Business from Bordeaux Business School in France
Vice President of Phoenix Group: in Lebanon
Membership in professional groups:
- Advisory board member in the World Energy Council (WEC )
- Vice President in the Lebanese Solar Energy Society (LSES)
- Founding Member in the Lebanese Foundation for Renewable Energy (LFRE)
- Syndicate of engineers and architectures - Beirut
- Institution of mechanical engineers –UK
- Board member for ESIB USJ and USEK universities.
Rabih Osta holds over 20 years of experience in operations and project management within the industrial and renewable energy fields.
Since 1997 , Rabih serves as a part-time professor in the Faculty of Business Administration and Economics in NDU and Sagesse University,